- Update to Ace 1.1.9, which brings quite some fixes
- Downloads with proper file names! this should work with recent browsers. E.g for a patch it will propose package-version_path_file.patch
- Changing the order of additions and removals in the generated patches (it was strange to see additions first)
- Improvements to the compatibility with debsources' URL parameters
- Allow the extension to be enabled in private browsing mode (firefox/iceweasel)
- Loading of the extension when browsing debsources via https
- Internal extension packaging cleanup, including the generation of a versioned copy of the web (remote) files, so that users of version 0.0.x do use the remote code version 0.0.x
If your browser performs automatic updates of the extensions (the default), you should soon be upgraded to version 0.0.10 or later, bringing all those changes to your browser.
Want to see more? multi-file editing? emacs and vim editing modes? in-browser storage of the modified files? that and more can be done, so feel free to join me and contribute to the Debian sources editor!